Location & environment
Villa des Ambassadeurs is located in the very prestigious 16th arrondissement of Paris near numerous embassies and some of the most emblematic monuments of the City of Light. The hotel is just a few minutes from Place du Trocadéro, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées. The Seine, as well as the Musée du Quai Branly, are also very close to the hotel.
To access the rest of the city and its main business districts, nothing could be simpler : Villa des Ambassadeurs is served by metro lines 6 and 9, which both provide quick access to the capital’s different quarters and its most famous sites, such as Montmartre, the department stores, the Louvre and the Pompidou Centre. Whatever your plans or needs, don’t hesitate to ask us for advice on how to make the most of the capital and its many treasures !
- Reception open 24/7
- Multilingual staff
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Stylish lounge and refreshments (alcoholic beverages and soft drinks)
- Free access to the kitchen
- Breakfast served in the breakfast room, guestroom or indoor patio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage room
- Wake-up call
- Umbrella loan
- Cot available upon request (to be confirmed by the hotel)
- Laundry service (provided by an outside company)
- Fee-paying car park near the hotel (65 Avenue Kléber)